Friday, July 23, 2010

Pre Menu Plan Monday

I have done menu plans before. Yes, I have. I have not always stuck with them, but they have been on my fridge. They are a good reminder of why I bought certain things. Now that I have publicly said that I am posting on Organizing Junkies Menu Plan Monday it puts a little pressure on me. I know that I went to Walmart today. I did say Walmart. I can't believe that I am saying Walmart. I have not been there in about 4-5 months. It is just too much for me. With my 3 kids in tow I thought I could do it. I couldn't. I know there are alot of people that love Walmart. I just can't do it. More power to you if you can. Anyway. I bought a big pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts along with some chicken quarters. I love chicken quarters on the grill. Yum. So I know that I am OK for next week. I might have to buy a few things here and there to fulfill my menu plan, but I think I am good. Now I must sit and write down everything and plan out my week. We do have a very special event on Tues. My daughter is turning 10! So that will be her pick. Hope you guys plug in on Monday for my plan. Have a wonderful weekend and see you back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment