Friday, October 1, 2010

Menu Plan



Here I am again.  Don't worry about the look of the blog, I am just fiddling around.  I am trying to make it suit me better.  I also am trying to come up with a catchy name for the blog. Any ideas?  If so please let me know.  This week is going to be all about family favorites.  Here goes:

Grandma's Sloppy Joe's! Yummy!
Meatloaf
Pork Chops with Gnocchi
Chicken and Rice
Leftovers
Spaghetti
Jeannie's Chicken and Rice Casserole

Very easy meals and some comfort foods make a good week for me.  Roman has started selling cub scout popcorn and Caitlin starts selling girl scout cookies tonight .  Yikes!  Tomorrow starts a ladies bible study so I am making a treat to bring there.  Plus, I am trying to add in canning this week.  Really hoping that I can get that done and over with so I won't worry about it anymore.  Easy and yummy foods that I know my family will eat is sometimes the best way to go when you are crunched on time.  Hoping you all have a blessed week. 

1 comment:

  1. I think naming a blog has to be one of the hardest parts of blogging! It took me forever to name mine. :)

    Looks like some good food at your house this week! I haven't made sloppy joes forever, might have to make those next week.

    My menu is up HERE with recipe links if you'd like to take a peek.  :)

    ReplyDelete